- What size and format do the photos need to have? What size and format do the photos need to have?
Photos needs to be in high-resolution JPEG or PNG format. There are no rules on their size.
- Can one photo be submitted to two different categories?
No, the same photo cannot be submitted to two different categories
- Who is considered a professional photographer?
Professional photographers are those who earn, or have earned, the majority of their income from photography, and who sell or publish their work regularly, and belong to professional photography organizations.
- How many images can be uploaded for the Story categories?
A minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 images can be submitted per application. Photographers can make 2 different applications.
- What should I do when I encounter a system error?
The Technical Department checks the site every day to prevent system errors. Please try again with a different server (Chrome or Safari) and try to upload your photo later.
- Can black-and-white photographs be submitted to the contest?
Yes, black-and-white photographs can be submitted to the contest. Basic color corrections are allowed, but digital manipulation and Photoshop-type effects are prohibited.
- Can I submit photos taken in 2016?
The submitted photos must be taken in 2017.