● Applications are free and open between 1 Jan. - 15 Feb. 2022 at 00:00 (UTC+3).
● Photographs contain the relevant and correct information. Submitted photos must be taken in 2021 (between 1 Jan. 2021- 31 Dec. 2021).
● All submissions must have necessary information embedded into photographs IPTC like: title, description, creation date, city and country. Photographer has the liability for providing accurate information. The info and category of the photographs can be updated until the deadline.
● Photography captions must be written in English. Kindly check the caption limits before upload your photos.
No signatures, stamp or any other identifying mark
is allowed anywhere on the entry. Photographer's name or company should not be mentioned at the captions.
● Digital manipulation and any kind of photoshop effects is not allowed, only basic color corrections are allowed. It is not allowed to add signatures on the photo or in the caption.
must be the copyright owner of the submitted photographs.
● Photographs must not violate any third party rights.
● Photographers are invited to apply all categories at the same time, both with published and unpublished photos.
● Photographers can apply 4 different photo in Single categories and 2 different stories in Story categories.
● Same photo cannot be submitted into two different categories.Story category applications should include 10 photos.
● Kindly note that this contest
is for professionals only and Istanbul Photo Awards’ jury may ask for proofs of
the source of the photo or publications on newspapers, magazines or web sites.
content in this website is protected by international copyright law.
photographs displayed in this website belongs to the copyright owners.
● Istanbul Photo Awards or Anadolu Agency cannot be held responsible by any third parties, because of the damages arising from the photographs on this website.
● Copyrights remain on the photographer and Istanbul Photo Awards will use photographer’s credit for all photographs used.
● Istanbul Photo Awards and Anadolu Agency may use the submitted photographs for promotional efforts on books, websites, magazines, newspapers, exhibitions, mobile media and all relevant PR campaigns.
● No content may be copied, distributed or used in any kind without authorization from the copyright owners.
● Single News 1st prize winner will be nominated as “Photo of the Year”.
● Istanbul Photo Awards is a registered trademark of Anadolu Agency, Turkey.